Mini Militia is an online and offline 2D shooter, released back in 2011 for iOS and 2015 for Android. According to reports, it was listed as one of the top games in India for the year 2017.
Since its release, the game has got many updates which have introduced many new features to the game and one of such features is custom game rooms.
Custom Game Rooms is a feature for Mini Militia which allows you to invite your friends and play with them. You can create your room and then invite your friends so, you can play Mini Militia with them.
The game becomes more enjoyable when you are with your friends. So, how to invite your friends to join your in Mini Militia? Let’s find out.
How to invite your friends to a multiplayer game in Mini Militia?
To invite your friends to a multiplayer game in Mini Militia, follow these steps.
- Launch the Mini Militia game on your Android/iOS device.
- Tap on Play Online.
- Select Custom Game.
- Join any server that you like.
- Tap on Host to create your room.
- Enter the name that you want for your room.
- If you want to make your room private, tap on the Padlock icon and enter the password for your room.
- Tap on Create.
- The room will now be created.
- Tell your friends about the server and the name of your room and password(if you made your room private) and they will be able to join the game.
The host(which creates the room) has the ability to control:
- The Map
- Kick and Ban a player