Mini Militia is an online and offline 2D shooter, released back in 2011 for iOS and 2015 for Android. According to reports, it was listed as one of the top games in India for the year 2017.
Since its release, the game has got many updates which have introduced many new features to the game and one of such features is custom game rooms.
Custom Game Rooms is a feature for Mini Militia which allows you invite your friends and play with them. Not only can you create your room and then invite your friends and play with them, but you can also join the rooms created by your friends and enjoy with them.
When you join a room created by your friends, the game becomes more enjoyable when you are with your friends. So, how to join your friends in Mini Militia? Let’s find out.
How to join your friends in Multiplayer game in Mini Militia?
To join your friends in Mini Militia, you should know about the server in which the room is created and also the name of the room.
- Launch the Mini Militia game on your Android/iOS device.
- Tap on Play Online.
- Select Custom Game.
- Join the server which your friend told you about.
- Search for the room by typing in the name of the room.
- Once you find your desired room, tap on Join.
- Enter the password if the server is private.
- You will now be inside the room and enjoy the game with your friends.